Specific Fund

We are inviting any individuals, companies and organizations to contribute in the MRC specific fund.

Objectives of the Fund are:

  1. Giving the donors the opportunities to contribute continuously with MRC in particular programs / activities
    a. Youth development within the MRC Volunteers.
    b. Providing continuously training in accordance to MRC 7 principle.
    c. Capacity development of the MRC states.
  1. It’s an appreciation to donors and volunteers who have the facilities and fund allocation, which able to contribute to the MRC as a whole

Only 70 % (seventy percent) of the generating income of this specific fund is to be utilized for activities and programs of each year. The remaining 30% (thirty percent) is to be kept as accumulated capital for the future and to be replenished from time to time. Approval must be obtained from MRC National Council and President if the amount required above than 70 %(seventy percent).

Kami menjemput mana-mana individu, syarikat dan organisasi untuk menyumbang dalam dana khusus BSMM.

Objektif Dana ialah:
1. Memberi penderma peluang untuk menyumbang secara berterusan dengan BSMM dalam program / aktiviti tertentu:

a. Pembangunan belia dalam Sukarelawan BSMM.
b. Menyediakan latihan berterusan mengikut 7 prinsip BSMM.
c. Pembangunan kapasiti dari keadaan BSMM.

  1. Ini adalah penghargaan kepada penderma dan sukarelawan yang mempunyai kemudahan dan peruntukan dana, yang dapat menyumbang kepada BSMM secara keseluruhan.

Hanya 70% (tujuh puluh peratus) daripada pendapatan menjana dana khusus ini untuk kegunaan dan program setiap tahun. Baki 30% (tiga puluh peratus) akan disimpan sebagai modal terkumpul untuk masa depan dan akan diisi semula dari semasa ke semasa. Kelulusan mesti diperolehi dari Majlis Kebangsaan dan Presiden BSMM sekiranya jumlah yang diperlukan melebihi 70% (tujuh puluh peratus).

TUNKU MOHAMED
PRIME MINISTER'S QUALITY AWARD
TUN ABDUL RAZAK AWARD
DATIN PADUKA RUBY LEE
DATIN HABIBON CHARITY
HUMANITARIAN LAW
TAN SRI YEOH TIONG LAY
TOTAL

*All number are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM)

For More Infomation About Fund, Contact:

Puan Nur Halimatun
Finance Manager,
Malaysian Red Crescent
National Headquaters
Phone: (+60)3-21438122
Fax: (+60)03-21435122
Email: halimatun@redcrescent.org.my