Job Duties and Responsibility:
- Administration and Executive of HR function including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, payroll administration, performance review, training and development, employee relations and orientation program.
- Liaising with relevant authorities to ensure Society compliance with local Labour Laws and related status requirement.
- Preparing for monthly and annual Society manpower payroll and related HR reports according to Departments.
- Attend to all employees’ queries pertaining to HR policies and procedures.
- Perform other adhoc duties as assigned and management when required or in event of emergencies without additional remuneration.
- Prepare staff training record and head count in line with financial reports.
- Preparation of Minutes and Notice of Meeting for Malaysia Red Crescent National Administration & Personnel Committee and other subcommittees related to HR.
- Drafting and typing of letters pertaining termination resignation, retirement, discipline etc.
- Registration of Personnel files, filing letters and custody of all personnel files.
- Typing of appointment letters and arranging for hospital guarantee and medical check up.
- Typing and processing of advertisement for recruitment of staff.
- Arranging for interviews, sending out letters notifying applicants and prepare appraisal sheets for candidates.
- Drafting and typing letters with Insurance Brokers pertaining staff insurance Coverage (GPA hospitalization & Extra Sure for travel).
- Obtain EPF, SOCSO and Income Tax details from new staff.
- Preparation of yearly EA Forms for all staff.
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management/ Social Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be conversant in Malaysian Labour Laws, Employment Act and other relevant legislations.
- Required language(s): Malay and English.
- Possess good working attitude and have sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge about Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Contract basis.
- Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed resume with a recent passport size photograph. Indicate your expectations together with the names of two referees to:
The Secretary General
MALAYSIAN RED CRESCENT SOCIETY
Lot PT54, Lengkok Belfield,
Off Jalan Wisma Putra
50460 KUALA LUMPUR
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org