Greetings to all the generous donors!

Malaysian Red Crescent has been carrying out various humanitarian missions and healthcare campaign with the funds that have been contributed.  While our named funds normally begin with gifts of RM10,000 or more, the Malaysian Red Crescent accepts gifts of any size.

It’s simple to create your own fund.  Please contact the MRC at +603 2143 8122 or via email secgen@redcrescent.org.my for more information.

 

Only 70% (seventy percent) of the generating income of this specific fund is to be utilised for activities and programs of each year. The remaining 30% (thirty percent) is to be kept as accumulated capital for the future and to be replenished from time to time.

Approval must be obtained from MRC National Council and President if the amount required above than 70% (seventy percent)